Dr. David Pugh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pugh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Pugh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Pugh completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Uhmp Euclid Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pugh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Ill EE Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pugh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pugh frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Blepharitis, and Retinal Cysts.
Dr. Pugh's office is located at 18599 Lake Shore Blvd Ste 200, Cleveland, OH 44119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pugh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital