Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Johnson, MD is a hematology specialist in Scottsbluff, NE. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Wilford Hall AFB. He currently practices at Regional West Physicians Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall AFB, Residency Hospital
- Fred Hutchinson Rsrch Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Wilford Hall AFB, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional West Physicians Clinic
Regional West Physicians Clinic3911 Avenue B Ste 1100, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 Existing Patients: (308) 630-2101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 3911 Avenue B Ste 1100, Scottsbluff, NE 69361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.