Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. David Fox, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Tinton Falls, NJ. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at The Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation LLC and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Other Education — 1995
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Other Education — 1995
- Muhlenberg Regl MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY / NEW BRUNSWICK CAMPUS, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr Fox makes himself available for his patients. He listens, doesn’t rush you and takes the time to get to the root cause of the problem. He also has a great personality and doesn’t come across as being holier than thou. (I can’t stand doctors who think they’re all that) I would highly recommend Dr Fox. His communication is excellent as well as being very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fox frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Achilles Tendinitis, and Acupuncture.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 776 Shrewsbury Ave Ste 203, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monmouth Medical Center