Dr. David Arkin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Arkin completed a residency at Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps. He currently practices at North Atlanta Endocrinology & Diabetes and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arkin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
North Atlanta Endocrinology & Diabetes
771771 Old Norcross Rd Ste 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (770) 339-1387
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arkin?
quick, efficient. informative
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville