Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Allen, MD
Dr. David Allen, MD is
- John Hopkins Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- East Tennessee State University, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins Hosp & Univ, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopking U Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The University of Tennessee Knoxville, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen sits down and listens to his patients. It's not about the 8 minutes alloted. Hopefully my new insurance will accept his concierge practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Allen, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Allen's profile.
Dr. Allen in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 400 Nashville, TN 37203. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Allen provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Allen, MD is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital West.
Yes, Dr. David Allen, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. David Allen, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital West
The Frist Clinic at TriStar Centennial
The Frist Clinic at TriStar Centennial2400 Patterson St Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 342-5900