Dr. David Zylberger, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Zylberger completed a residency at Stony Brook University Medical Cente. He currently practices at Cornell Pain Medicine Center and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zylberger is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Cornell Pain Medicine Center
Cornell Pain Medicine Center1305 York Ave # 10, New York, NY 10021 (646) 962-7246
- Westchester County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stony Brook University Medical Cente, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- CUNY Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zylberger?
Dr Zylberger treated my back pain a few years back. I could hardly walk. He injected medicine into my spine under X-rays. He fix me. Thank you, doctor.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center