Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Zimrin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Owings Mills, MD. Dr. Zimrin completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Owings Mills Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zimrin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zimrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zimrin frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Zimrin's office is located at 5 Park Center Ct Ste 200, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zimrin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center