Dr. David Turner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Turner, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Turner completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY. Dr. Turner is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1972
- U Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rush University Medical Center Department of Radiology
Rush University Medical Center Department of Radiology1653 W Congress Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-5781
Rush-presby St Lukes Hlth Assoc1725 W Harrison St Ste 461, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 563-4270
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 1653 W Congress Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.