Dr. David Toivonen, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Toivonen completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toivonen is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin
Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin1551 Park Pl Ste 100, Green Bay, WI 54304 Existing Patients: (920) 730-8833
- The State University Of New York-Syracuse Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1989
- Eau Claire, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toivonen?
I would recommend Dr. Toivonen for for any hand or shoulder surgery. He has the best bedside manner. He's detailed oriented and truly cares about all of his patients. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful doctor.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah