Dr. David Strumpf, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Troy, NY. Dr. Strumpf completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at SETON HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strumpf is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Seton Health System
Seton Sleep Lab1300 Massachusetts Ave, Troy, NY 12180 (518) 268-6280
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strumpf?
Dr. Strumpf is always very thorough with his test. He listens intently to what I have to say about what symptoms I have. He has always made me feel very comfortable when he is talking to me. He explains every test that he is having done and what he is looking for with each test. Every time I have seen him, he has come across as a person who truly cares about his patients and wants to see you get better so that in his words “I can enjoy my life”. In my 62 years I have seen many Dr.s but none like Dr. Strumpf. I would and have recommended him to everyone I know. I am so thankful to have him as my Dr. Thank you Dr. Strumpf.
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- St Peters Health Partners - St Marys Hospital