Call (571) 470-7738 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Strouse, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Strouse completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at MedStar Heart Institute Fairfax and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strouse is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- New York University Medical Center New York - Practice, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York University School of Medicine - Cardiology/Interventional, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York University Medical Center New York - Practice, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Baylor College Of Medicine Unspecified Internship/Residency, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MedStar Heart Institute Fairfax
Fairfax Arrhythmia, Medstar/ Cleveland Clinic3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 502, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7738
Arrhythmia Associates Llp3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 401, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7721
Washington Hospital Center Corporation110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 908-1359
Medstar Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery7501 Surratts Rd, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (301) 867-5340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strouse?
I have been going to Dr. Strouse for about 20 years. He gave me a regimen of medication which has kept my a-fib under control the whole time. I see him once each year and I find that he is always responsive to my needs. I appreciate the professionalism and the care he always shows in attending to my medical problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strouse has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strouse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strouse frequently treats Heart Disease, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Strouse's office is located at 3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 502, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strouse speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center