Dr. David Stokes, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Johns Creek, GA. Dr. Stokes completed a residency at University S Ala Coll Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stokes is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta Johns Creek6300 Hospital Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30097 Existing Patients: (678) 205-4261
- Miss Sports Med & Ortho Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University S Ala Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stokes?
Dr. Stokes provided exceptional treatment for my rotator cuff repair. I had surgery in June 2020 to repair a major tear in my supraspinatus. The surgery was a success and I have regained much of my mobility and working on the strength.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Piedmont Hospital