Dr. Schlessinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Schlessinger, MD is a oculoplastic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Schlessinger completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center. He currently practices at Schlessinger Eye & Face and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schlessinger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Interfaith Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Franklin and Marshall College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Schlessinger Eye & Face
Schlessinger Eye & Face75 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 496-2122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlessinger?
Office is beautiful + immaculate, staff very professional. The Doctor is knowledgeable and takes his time. A total perfectionist in his work. Wait time was not too long. Would highly recommend d this office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Schlessinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schlessinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schlessinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schlessinger frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Adjacent Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Schlessinger's office is located at 75 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schlessinger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital