Dr. Sandler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Sandler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Sandler completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Cleveland Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Institute
Oklahoma Heart Institute9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandler?
Exceptional doctor and friendly environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Sandler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandler frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Sandler's office is located at 9228 S Mingo Rd Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Area Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital Claremore
- Hillcrest Hospital Pryor
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center