Dr. David Rawitscher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rawitscher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Rawitscher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Rawitscher completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at Legacy Heart Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rawitscher is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rawitscher?
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rawitscher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rawitscher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rawitscher's office is located at 6601 Preston Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rawitscher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Legacy Heart Center
Legacy Heart Center6601 Preston Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 800-6300