Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Meyerson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Meyerson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at COMPREHENSIVE CARE PRACTICE and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meyerson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Care Practice
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 Existing Patients: (410) 550-0100
Center for Immunization Research Inpatient Unit301 Mason Lord Dr, Baltimore, MD 21224 Existing Patients: (410) 550-0854
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyerson?
I have been seeing Dr. Meyerson for about 20 years now and he is by far the best Dr. I’ve ever dealt with. He tells it like it is and in a way you can understand. Highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meyerson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meyerson frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Hypotension.
Dr. Meyerson's office is located at 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meyerson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital