Dr. David Margolis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Margolis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Margolis, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Margolis completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Medical College Wisconsin Pediatric Hematology Oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Margolis is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margolis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Margolis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margolis frequently treats Anemia, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Margolis' office is located at 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd Ste 3018, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Margolis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.