Dr. David Mandelbaum, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Providence, RI. Dr. Mandelbaum completed a residency at Neur Institute. He currently practices at Children's Neurodevelopment Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandelbaum is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Children's Neurodevelopment Center
Rehabilitation Unit593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5685
- Neur Institute, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandelbaum?