Dr. David Lin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Lin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lin completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
The Greatest Cardiologist . TRUST, RELIBLE, KNOWLEGE!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lin frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Lin's office is located at 3805 E Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lin speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center