Dr. David Liebelt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, WI. Dr. Liebelt completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center-Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Wheaton Franciscan All Saints and is affiliated with Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liebelt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Wheaton Franciscan All Saints
Wheaton Franciscan All Saints3811 Spring St # 102, Mount Pleasant, WI 53405 Existing Patients: (262) 687-5800
- Insall Scott Kelly Institute Adult Reconstruction Fellowship - North-Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center-Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center-Orthopaedic Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2008
- Northwestern University - McCormick Scool of Engineering and Applied Science, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liebelt?
I had total knee replacement over a year ago and it was a Avery positive experience!! I learned to follow his instructions to the letter and be patient. The results are way better than I expected and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone
- Ascension All Saints Hospital - Spring Street Campus
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha