Dr. Krulee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Krulee, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in West Hartford, CT. Dr. Krulee completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Landmark Center Behavioral Hlth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krulee is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Institute Of Living, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Krulee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krulee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krulee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krulee frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, ADHD Testing, and Anxiety.
Dr. Krulee's office is located at 433 S Main St Ste 225, West Hartford, CT 06110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Landmark Center Behavioral Hlth
Landmark Center Behavioral Hlth433 S Main St Ste 225, West Hartford, CT 06110 (860) 207-9449