Dr. David Kieff, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Kieff completed a residency at Mass Eye & Ear Infirm Harvard. He currently practices at David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kieff is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery65 Walnut St Ste 320, Wellesley, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (617) 997-2900
- Georgia Facial Plastic Surgery/Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mass Eye & Ear Infirm Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Beth Israel/Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kieff?
Dr. Kieff is an incredible doctor. In January 2016 I finally had septoplasty and turbinates reductions surgery performed by him. My only regret is that I should have done it much, much earlier – I had trouble breathing through the nose for as long as I could remember. It was a life-changing experience for me to be able to always breathe through my nose freely. Many patients experience deterioration after that type of surgery, and sometimes thing go all the way back to where they were. I have not experienced any changes since the surgery for more than four years – Dr. Kieff is widely regarded to have golden hands. He also has awesome staff, is very thorough in his examinations, and a pleasure to deal with overall. I could not be happier and would recommend him and his staff to anyone.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital