Dr. Kanagy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kanagy, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alliance, OH. Dr. Kanagy completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at Alliance Community Medical Fndt and is affiliated with Aultman Alliance Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alliance Community Medical Fndt
Ent270 E State St, Alliance, OH 44601 Existing Patients: (330) 596-6520
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanagy?
My 26 year old daughter had an abscess on her tonsil and continued bouts of tonsillitis. Dr. Kanagy was so kind and so knowledgeable! He would always make time to fit her in at the first sign of a sore throat. He eventually had to do a tonsillectomy. His kind and caring way really stuck with us ! Great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kanagy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanagy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanagy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanagy frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Kanagy's office is located at 270 E State St, Alliance, OH 44601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aultman Alliance Community Hospital
- Salem Regional Medical Center