Dr. David Johnson, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Naval Reg Med Ctr. He currently practices at Digestive & Liver Disease Spec and is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Digestive & Liver Disease Spec885 Kempsville Rd Ste 114, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 466-0165
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I have been a patient of Dr. David Johnson for many years. He is a compassionate man with a wonderful bedside manner and takes his time to discuss any questions or concerns you have. He is a scholar in his field and has been very pro-active in making his procedures as comfortable and as thorough as he can. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital