Call (813) 588-8466 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Hochberg, MD is a urology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Hochberg completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Florida Urology Partners and is affiliated with HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hochberg is board certified in Urology.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School
- American College Of Surgeons, Other Education — 2007
- The American Board Of Urology, Other Education — 2003
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hochberg?
I have found that one member of his office staff was rude, but the rest are very nice and he is not "full of himself", he is a good doctor and, over 3 years, he has always done right by me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hochberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Hochberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hochberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hochberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hochberg frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Hochberg's office is located at 2708 W Saint Isabel St, Tampa, FL 33607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hochberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital