Dr. David Heck, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Heck completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Texas Orthopaedic Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Texas Orthopaedic Surgical Associates
Texas Orthopaedic Surgical Associates810 N Zang Blvd, Dallas, TX 75208 (214) 941-4243
Spanish, French, English
- Mayo Foundation For Med Education And Research, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Minn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1977
- Clarkson University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heck?
Dr Heck changed my life 20 years ago. I was high risk being 40 and overweight, and had been to 3 other doctors that wouldn't take the chance on replacing my hip. He was practicing at I U Med at the time. I continue to keep him in my prayers.
- Baylor Scott & White - Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center