Dr. David Engleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Engleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Engleman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Engleman completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital (OhioHealth). He currently practices at Healthcare Associates of Texas - Irving North and is affiliated with Medical City Las Colinas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Engleman is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital (OhioHealth), Residency Hospital
- 1990, Internship Hospital
- Texas Heart Inst/St Luke's Episcopal Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Akron, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthcare Associates of Texas - Irving North
Healthcare Associates of Texas - Irving North6161 N State Highway 161 Ste 200, Irving, TX 75038 Existing Patients: (972) 258-7499
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Engleman?
Dr Engleman explained my medical information in simple terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Engleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Engleman frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Engleman's office is located at 6161 N State Highway 161 Ste 200, Irving, TX 75038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Engleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Las Colinas
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano