Dr. David Doward, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Doward completed a residency at Stanford Hosp & Clinics. He currently practices at Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doward is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
HeadQuarters Downtown1325 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 346-3465
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Stanford Hosp & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Stanford U/Stanford Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Cornell Univ Coll Med, Medical School — 1999
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1999
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 1994
- Lafayette Clin, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doward?
I highly recommend Dr. Doward. He is a great doctor! In addition, his PA and nurses are excellent as well. Dr. Doward and his staff LISTEN. After having 2 years of pain, after 3 visits, I am well on my way to a non-surgical recovery.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville