Dr. David Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Cook, MD is a oncology specialist in Bay City, MI. Dr. Cook completed a residency at U Colo Med Ctr. He currently practices at Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Bay Region and is affiliated with Mclaren Bay Region. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baltimore Canc Rsch Ctr-Nci, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- U Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- U Colo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1970
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1969
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Bay Region
Karmanos Cancer Institute at McLaren Bay Region3140 W Campus Dr, Bay City, MI 48706 Existing Patients: (989) 667-2370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
There are so many good things I would like to say about Dr Cook. He has been extremely important to my husbands recovery. I felt like I could trust Dr Cook right after our first meeting. There is no doubt that he actually cares a great deal for my husbands health. He takes time to answer any questions we have and goes above & beyond doing everything he can to make sure my husband gets better. I wish I had more room to explain how wonderful Dr. Cook is. Thank you, Dr. Cook, you are the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 3140 W Campus Dr, Bay City, MI 48706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Bay Region
- MidMichigan Medical Center West Branch