Dr. David Clough, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Clough completed a residency at University Tex Med Br. He currently practices at CHI Health Orthopedics and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clough is board certified in Hand Surgery.
CHI Health Orthopedics
CHI Health Orthopedics16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Ste 208, Omaha, NE 68130 Existing Patients: (402) 717-0820
Lakeside Orthopedics1413 S Washington St Ste 200, Papillion, NE 68046 Existing Patients: (402) 758-5690
- Baylor College Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University Tex Med Br, Residency Hospital
- David Grant Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clough?
Dr Clough is a masterful surgeon. He performed my carpal tunnel release surgery. He did a thourough examination in clinic and made me very comfortable with the diagnosis and the plan for surgery. The surgery day went so smooth. Remarkably little discomfort after surgery. I took 2 Tylenol once after surgery and that was it for pain meds. Excellent splint to make me comfortable afterward. I only missed one day of work (day of surgery). Followup care was well defined. I highly recommend Dr Clough!!
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Nebraska Spine Hospital