Dr. Chesler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Chesler, MD is a pediatric neurosurgery specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Chesler completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at New York Spine & Brain Surgery and is affiliated with Stony Brook Southampton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Johns Hopkins Med Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2006
- New York University, Other Education — 2006
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chesler?
Dr Chesler is an amazing surgeon. He recently performed surgery on my son, and I was impressed with his breath of knowledge and professionalism. He is a straight shooter, right to the point , and a "just the facts sir" kind of doctor, but I think that is what makes him so good. He makes things happen in the hospital too. We are so glad we were able to work with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Chesler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chesler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chesler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chesler frequently treats Chiari's Deformity, Brain Surgery, and Chiari Malformation Type 1.
Dr. Chesler's office is located at 54 Commerce Ave Ste 7, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chesler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital