Dr. Carlyle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Carlyle, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Ames, IA. He currently practices at McFarland Clinic PC and is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlyle is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McFarland Clinic PC
Family Medicine East Office1018 Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010 Existing Patients: (515) 663-8621
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlyle?
He cares and takes the time to find out what us wrong. If he thinks a test should be run he will order it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlyle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlyle frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Shingles.
Dr. Carlyle's office is located at 1018 Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Greeley Medical Center