Dr. Bross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Bross, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Bross completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Center and is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Center
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 306-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bross?
Dr.Bross is a wonderful pediatrician. He has been caring for my children since birth and they are now teenagers. I find him to be caring, compassionate,knowledgeable, trustworthy and a good listener. My kids think he's simply the best. I highly recommend Dr.Bross. He's everything a great pediatrician should be!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Bross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bross' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bross frequently treats All Types of Food Poisoning, Ataxia, and Food Poisoning.
Dr. Bross' office is located at 26 City Hall Mall, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bross speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Winchester Hospital