Dr. David Bomback, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Bomback completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bomback is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts
Connecticut Neck & Back Spclsts39 Hospital Ave # 1, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 744-9700
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bomback?
I have been a nurse for 18 years. I injured my back years ago but most recently the day before Thanksgiving. I called Dr. Bomback's office and they arranged a visit the very next day. During my visit, Dr. Bomback suggested facet injections and was able to fit me in the next morning. I had an amazing experience during both visits. I did not know him prior to my visit, however I had heard great things from other patients that I had cared for. My experience was no different. He and his staff are incredibly kind, compassionate and most importantly competent. I highly recommend their office to anyone suffering from neck/spine injuries.
- Danbury Hospital