Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Baker, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Stony Brook Medicine - Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1974
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Dr.Baker,Is a knowledgeable,kind physician and takes the time to make sure you're comfortable with your treatment and care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker frequently treats Sickle Cell Screening, First Trimester Screening, and Nuchal Translucency Screening.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.