Dr. David Anzaldua, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anzaldua's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Anzaldua, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Anzaldua completed a residency at Methodist Med Center Il. He currently practices at CareNow - North San Jose and is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anzaldua is board certified in Family Practice.
- Methodist Med Center Il, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CareNow - North San Jose
Golden State Urgent Care Providers1038 E Brokaw Rd Ste 30, San Jose, CA 95131 Existing Patients: (408) 703-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anzaldua?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anzaldua accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anzaldua frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis, and Gastritis.
Dr. Anzaldua's office is located at 1038 E Brokaw Rd Ste 30, San Jose, CA 95131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anzaldua speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anzaldua has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center