Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Daud Panah, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlantic City, NJ. Dr. Panah completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System. He currently practices at 6 North Mississippi Ave Atlantic City , NJ 08401 and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Panah is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Kabul Medical University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panah frequently treats Opioid Dependence, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Drug-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Panah's office is located at 6 N Mississippi Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
6 North Mississippi Ave Atlantic City , NJ 08401
Daud Panah MD6 N Mississippi Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 (609) 340-8200