Dr. Dat Nguyen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nguyen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dat Nguyen, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Nguyen completed a residency at Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at Kaiser Foundation Hospital and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Manteca. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nguyen is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ucla-Torrance Medical Center, Other Education — 1998
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Minnesota Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Alameda Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Foundation Hospital4601 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA 95356 Existing Patients: (209) 735-4385
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nguyen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nguyen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nguyen frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Colectomy, and Ileus.
Dr. Nguyen's office is located at 4601 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA 95356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nguyen speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nguyen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Manteca
- Kaiser Permanente Manteca Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton