Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuckerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darryl Zuckerman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Zuckerman completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Yale New Haven Hospital and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1983
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuckerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zuckerman frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Zuckerman's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zuckerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital