Call (720) 764-6515 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Darryl Auston, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thornton, CO. Dr. Auston completed a residency at State University of New York Upstate Medical University. He currently practices at OrthoONE at North Suburban Medical Center and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OrthoONE at North Suburban Medical Center
Main Office9195 Grant St Ste 120, Thornton, CO 80229 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Auston?
He removed the metal hardware in my leg that was causing me a lot of pain. He has a great sense of humor and very polite. He actually listens to his patients. I will recommend him to everyone who ask for a Dr in his field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Auston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darryl Auston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Auston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Auston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Auston frequently treats Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open, and Ankle Fracture.
Dr. Auston's office is located at 9195 Grant St Ste 120, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Auston speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital