Dr. Darren Traub, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Traub completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at St. Luke's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Traub is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital
- 2001, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Traub?
Dr Traub is an excellent physician! very knowledgeable, listens carefully to the patient and does not rush you. Today I spent more than an hour asking questions and understanding my heart issues. He is very flexible and willing to help you in every way. We just moved from NY to PA recently and I could have not selected a better doctor than him. I highly recommend him
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Lehighton Campus