Dr. Schneider has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darren Schneider, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schneider completed a residency at University of California San Francisco Medical Center. He currently practices at Wcmc Lymphoma Myeloma and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schneider is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wcmc Lymphoma Myeloma520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (646) 962-8768
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneider?
Excellent physician. Thorough, personable, deeply knowledgeable, usually running a bit late, but worth the wait. One of the doctors I've met over the years that I have complete faith in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darren Schneider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schneider's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schneider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schneider frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection and Peripheral Vascular Procedures.
Dr. Schneider's office is located at 520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center