Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Darren Payne, DPM
Dr. Darren Payne, DPM is
- Madigan Army Medical Center - Ft Lewis WA, Residency Hospital — 2000
- VA-PSHCS - Tacoma WA, Internship Hospital — 1998
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- BYU, Undergraduate School — 1993
- UCLA, Undergraduate School — 1993
- University of California at Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
I went to Dr. Payne to have my left foot bunion evaluated. He was very thorough - after taking an xray of both feet for comparison, he explained how bunions form over time and said I should keep track of changes in my feet but that my condition does not currently require repair by surgery since I am not having any pain. I am satisfied with the level of service from him and his staff; I did not have to wait to see him and he and his staff were very pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Darren Payne, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Payne's profile.
Dr. Payne in specializes in Podiatric Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Payne frequently treats the following conditions: Plantar Fasciitis and Hammer Toe. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Payne's office is located at 5115 Clareton Dr Ste 120 Agoura Hills, CA 91301. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Payne is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Payne provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Darren Payne, DPM is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Darren Payne, DPM holds board certification in Foot Surgery.
Dr. Darren Payne, DPM has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
Agoura Los Robles Podiatry Centers
Agoura Los Robles Podiatry Center5115 Clareton Dr Ste 120, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Existing Patients: (805) 497-6979
Agoura Los Robles Podiatry Centers555 Marin St Ste 290, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: (805) 497-6979