Dr. Darren Rohan, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Rohan completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery Boston Medical Center, General Surgery. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physcn Prtnrs, New York, NY and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohan is board certified in General Surgery.
Northwell Health Physcn Prtnrs, New York, NY
Northwell Health Physcn Prtnrs, New York, NY400 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 666-1766
- Cardiothoracic Surgery - Long Island Jewish Medical Center New Hyde Park, NY, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Boston Medical Center Boston, MA, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl, Medical School — 1996
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery Boston Medical Center, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohan?
Prior to surgery Dr. Rohan Explained the procedure throughly And patiently. He came to see me in the hospital less than 24hrs after surgery answered all my questions in a simple non complicated way. I also felt he worked with my doctors as a team. Great experience considering we’re talking about lung surgery.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association