Dr. Darrell Wolfley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolfley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darrell Wolfley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Wolfley completed a residency at Tripler Amc. He currently practices at Retina Specialty Institute and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolfley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Med College, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Tripler Amc, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Vanderbilt, Residency Hospital — 1971
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Specialty Institute
Jeffrey J. Fuller MD PC250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 943-4600
David Judge MD PC2015 Rainbow Dr, Gadsden, AL 35901 Existing Patients: (256) 547-2025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfley?
Dr Wolfley preformed my tear duct surgery this past January. I had several options and basically gave him free reign to do what was needed. To my surprise he was able to get it done without any incisions. I couldn't have been happier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolfley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolfley frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), and Ectropion of Eyelid.
Dr. Wolfley's office is located at 250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolfley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham