Dr. Darrell Brett, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Brett completed a residency at U Western Ont. He currently practices at Northwest Spine Surgery and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brett is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Northwest Spine Surgery
Northwest Spine Surgery10000 SE Main St Ste 360, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 253-4000
- U Western Ont, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Toronto Western, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Western Ontario, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brett?
I thank Dr. Brett. He is the best neurosurgeon. He helped me through a lot. I had 3 disks in my neck that were out of place and he repaired them and now i feel greater than before. He is a doctor who clearly cares a lot about his patients and he’s a humble respectful guy with great mannerisms and i advise anybody with back problems to go to Dr.Brett because you won’t regret it. Me and my family thank Dr.Brett because he helped me a lot. Mohammed Al-Shammari
- Adventist Health Portland