Dr. Daron Hitt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hitt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daron Hitt, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hitt completed a residency at University of Texas Health Center. and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hitt is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- OUHSC, Residency Hospital — 2001
- OUHSC/ H Dale Collins, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- OUHSC, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3110 SW 89th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73159 Existing Patients: (405) 486-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hitt?
Dr. Hitt treated a family member after a complication from a dog bite which required IV antibiotic intervention, hospitalization and surgery. He got us in immediately same day and took extreme caution in treatment, explained everything and followed up after to ensure everything was okay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hitt frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Hitt's office is located at 3110 SW 89th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73159. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hitt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center