Dr. Blackmon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darnell Blackmon, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Blackmon completed a residency at University of Vermont / College of Medicine. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Bristow Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackmon is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Institute For Bone & Joint Disorders, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Orthopaedic Center
Orthopaedic Center1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 582-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackmon?
We have been seeing Dr Blackmon since Feb 2012. He has done a total knee replacement on me plus 5 procedures on my hands all with great results. He has done two procedures on my wife again with great results. He is the only doctor my wife trusts with knee, hip and hand injections. He is the most personable doctor WE have ever seen. We trust him completely without reservation, he is the BEST. He genuinely cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darnell Blackmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackmon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackmon frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Blackmon's office is located at 1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristow Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center