Click here to compare with other Breast Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Darlene Miltenburg, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Miltenburg completed a residency at General Surgery- University of Manitoba. She currently practices at Breast Health Institute and is affiliated with First Surgical Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- General Surgery- University of Manitoba, Residency Hospital — 1996
- McMaster University, B.S.,, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Rotating Internship - University of Toronto, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breast Health Institute
Breast Health Institute of Houston7400 Fannin St Ste 850, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (713) 795-0161
River Oaks Hospitals & Clinics4200 Twelve Oaks Dr, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (713) 795-0161
BHIH of North Houston847 Cypress Creek Pkwy Ste 104, Houston, TX 77090 Existing Patients: (713) 795-0161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miltenburg?
Dr. Miltenburg is a fantastic doctor who I felt very lucky to have. She is very kind to her patients, and answered any and all questions I had in a way that was easy for me to understand and reassuring to hear. In addition to this considerate bedside manner, she is also an incredibly skilled surgeon. I was worried I'd have some big ugly scar or misshapen tissue after my surgery. However, not only did she explain to me exactly what she'd do and how she'd accomplish it, she actually conducted the surgery with such precision that now, three months later, I can hardly tell it even happened. There's no discomfort or notable visual traces at all. I'm excited to get back to competing with my collegiate triathlon team thanks to Dr. Miltenburg!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miltenburg frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Mastectomy, and Excision of Breast Tumor.
Dr. Miltenburg's office is located at 7400 Fannin St Ste 850, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miltenburg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Miltenburg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- First Surgical Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas