Dr. Darlene Eyster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eyster's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darlene Eyster, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Eyster completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eyster is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 300 Exempla Cir Ste 380, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 689-6420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eyster?
Dr. Eyster became my new cardiologist when I decided to change doctors. Decision was based on experience of other family members who have her as their cardiologist. She is terrific! She is very attentive, listens to all my ramblings, and gives me a tremendous sense of confidence in her competence. She followed up where my previous cardiologist let me down. As a result, her recommendations uncovered some significant cardiac problems that required immediate attention. Recommended - Totally!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eyster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eyster frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Eyster's office is located at 300 Exempla Cir Ste 380, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eyster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital